Admission process For Paying Cadet
- Get a Paying Cadet Form. The candidate should first apply for PC seats in advance before NUMS test.
- Submit the PC Form. Candidate can submit the form to GHQ/AHQ/NHQ.
- Register for NUMS Test.
- Take the Test.
- The Result.
- The Admission Form.
- Merit List.
How can I apply for Army Medical College in Delhi?
Candidates must follow the steps given below for MBBS admission in ACMS New Delhi.
- Fill and submit the admission form.
- Appear and qualify NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Meet the score requirements.
- Submit supporting documents.
- Selected candidates must pay fees.
Who can take admission in Army College of Medical Sciences?
Candidate should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Sciences (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of the recognized University/Board of any Indian State with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English (Core or Elective or Functional).
How can I join Army after MBBS?
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt and completed internship for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Medical Corps. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS need not apply.
How do I apply for AFMC after 12th?
Applicants must have passed from a recognized university. Students should have 60% aggregate marks in the subject of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the first attempt. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.
How do I register for AFMC 2021?
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Form
- AFMC MBBS 2021 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from September till fourth week of October 2021.
- During registration, candidates will have to generate e-challan & will have to pay registration fee in SBI bank.
How many marks are required for admission in NUMS?
Nums Registration starts from Monday, 12th October 2021 to Tuesday 10 August 2021. Eligibility All The Candidates who Passed 12th Class Examination. With at least 70% of Marks are eligible.
What is the merit of Army Medical College?
Army medical college already uploaded the first and second merit list of BDS and MBBS 2021. According to the details, applicants who applied for admission will check their names from the third merit list and get the details about the merit standards. The MBBS third merit list begins from 94.840% and stops at 91.695.
How do you become a doctor in the army?
For the role of doctor in Indian Armed Forces, you are required to appear in NEET examination and apply for admission in Armed Forces Medical College. You can opt for an MBBS course there to become a Doctor.