The applicant has to proceed with the following documents along with the trade license application form:
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of address.
- Documents connected with the building, which could be a property tax receipt (for an own building) or rental agreement (for a rented building).
How do I get a license to manufacture medicine?
Documents with Application for Grant of Drug Manufacturing License:-
- Required application form has to be filled Online.
- Blueprint along with site plan of the premises, duly signed by the firm’s Proprietor/partner/Director.
- Rent receipt or lease deed of the premises (original or attested photocopies)
What is the procedure to start a business in Tamilnadu?
In registering the company, one has to make sure that the name proposed has not already been used or applied for registration. Digital signature certificate for the director of the proposed firm has to be acquired. Then Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN). Filing an e-Form or New user registration.
How can I apply for trade license?
Documents required for applying for Trade license
- Address proof of the business.
- ID proof of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN of the individual in case of proprietorship, else PAN of the firm of company.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) in case of Companies.
- Certification of incorporating in case of Companies.
What is mfg license?
For manufacturing of Ayurvedic, Allopathic and Cosmetics drugs /products a manufacturing Licence is required as per Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940. Among these activities one of the major part of office work is to issue a manufacturer licenses (Drug) under the said Acts & Rules.
How do I get my MHRA license?
To make, assemble or import human medicines, you need a manufacturer licence, issued by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). To qualify for a manufacturer licence you need to show MHRA that you comply with EU good manufacturing practice ( GMP ) and pass regular GMP inspections of your site.
What is a specials Licence?
“Specials are unlicensed medicinal products manufactured in the UK for human use which have been specially prepared to meet a prescription ordered for individual patients without the need for the manufacturer to hold a marketing authorisation for the medicinal product concerned.”
How can I register my shop name in Tamilnadu?
Documents required for the registration under Shop and Establishment Act.
- Pan Card Of Private Limited Company.
- Incorporation Certificate Of Company.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Article of Association (AOA) (In case of the private limited company)
- Form 18.
- Form 32.
- Id And Address Proof Of All Directors.
How can I start a small scale business in Tamilnadu?
Ans- The top 10 small business ideas in Tamil Nadu to pursue are:
- Start Spare Parts Store.
- Graphic Design Service.
- Sports Academy.
- Book Stall.
- Leather Garment Manufacturing.
- Pet shop and service business idea.
- Poultry farming.
How can I get GST number in Tamilnadu?
Documents Required for GST Registration in Chennai
- PAN card of the Applicant.
- Aadhaar card of the Applicant.
- Business registration proof or Company Incorporation certificate.
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs.
- Address proof (Business place)
- Bank Account statement details or Cancelled cheque.
What documents are required for trade license?
Here is a list of all the documents required for the purpose of trade license renewal:
- A typed BR/1 form.
- Ejari Registration Certificate and a photocopy of Tenancy Contract.
- Photocopy of the current business trade license.
- Passport photocopies of all the business partners.
Is GST registration required for trade license?
6. Clearance Certificates and Trade Licenses. For online service providers who do not have any place of business in India, the GST registration process will require either a Clearance certificate issued by the Government of India or a trade license issued by the country from where their business operates.
How many types of trade licenses are there?
There are 3 types of trade licenses that a company or individual can apply for based on the type of trade or business they take forward.