Some of the courses after 12th other than Engineering are:
- B.B.A in Airport Management.
- Diploma in Airport Management.
- Diploma in Ground Staff & Cabin Crew Training.
- Diploma in Aviation Hospitality.
- Diploma in Airfare & Ticketing Management.
- BSc Aviation.
- BSc Aviation Technology.
- BSc Aerospace Engineering.
What can I do after 12th Non-Medical except engineering?
Career Options After 12th Non-Medical Except Engineering
- Hotel Management.
What are the best courses in non-medical field?
Top 10 Courses After 12th Non-Medical
- Engineering (B. Tech)
- Architecture (B. Arc)
- Bachelor of Science. It is a three-year long academic degree program after 12th non-medical.
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Career in Management.
- Law- The Legal Degree.
- Computer Application Science.
- Career in Hotel Management.
What is non engineering courses?
( NON ENGINEERING DIPLOMA COURSES ) Commercial Art, Costume Design & Dress Making, Interior Decoration, Textile Design, Modern Office Management.
Which course has the highest salary?
Below mentioned are the top ten courses which a student with science subjects in their 10+2 can choose from depending on their aptitude and interests.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
Which job is best for PCM students?
Think beyond Engineering: 10 career options for students with PCM combination in class 12
- Forensic Science.
- Data Analytics.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Aviation. A career as a pilot is one of the highest paying jobs in India.
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Which job is best for non medical student?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Can a non-medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.
What is the highest paying job not in the medical field?
Chief executives dominate the non-medical occupations; this occupation is the highest-paying job in 19 states and Washington DC. Airline pilots, co-pilots, and flight engineers are the top-paying jobs other than doctors in six states.
What can I become if I take medical?
Career Choices after Picking the PCB Stream
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery.
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery.
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
What is difference between technical and non technical?
The tech jobs are mostly related to computer codes, software applications, network systems and algorithms, etc. that support the functions of an organization. As for non-tech jobs, these are the ones that are not totally unrelated to technology, instead primarily focused on business.
Which course is best for job in Canada?
Computer Science & IT. Computer science & engineering graduates and software/IT professionals are always highly sought after anywhere in the world, including Canada. IT project managers and software engineers have turned out to be among the top 10 most in-demand occupations in Canada in 2018.
Is MBA a technical course?
“As per definition of ‘technical education’ under Section 2 (g) of the AICTE Act and non production of any material by the AICTE to show that MBA course is a technical education, we hold that MBA course is not a technical course within the definition of the AICTE Act,” the bench said.