Courses after 12th Science Biology without NEET
- BSc Nursing. BSc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course for those students who want to serve society by taking care of patients.
- BSc Biotechnology.
- BSc Psychology.
- BSc Cardiovascular Technology.
- Bachelors in Biomedical Engineering.
- B.Sc Food Technology.
What can I do after 12th science except medical?
Best Courses Other Than Engineering and Medicine
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) courses.
- Integrated law courses.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.
- Teaching Courses.
- Fashion Design Courses.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm)
- Marine field courses.
- Aviation Courses.
What courses are best after 12th Biology except MBBS?
7 Best Courses in Biology After 12th Except MBBS 2021
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry.
What can I do if I fail in NEET?
— Go for alternative career options within the medical fraternity like BAMS, BHMS or nursing. None of those are in any way inferior to the MBBS or BDS courses. — Pursue a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a botany, zoology, microbiology, biochemistry, biophysics, bioinformatics and similar others.
Can I do MBBS without NEET?
Though it is not possible to get admission in MBBS without NEET in India. NEET UG exam is mandatory for admission in MBBS in India or abroad. If you are not able to pass the NEET-UG exam, You can join allied health science courses. Allied health sciences are the best alternative medical course for biology students.
Which job has highest salary in science?
7 Highest Paying Science Jobs
- #1 Physicist. Median Salary: $129,850. Education: Doctorate.
- #2 Computer Research Scientist. Median Salary: $126,830.
- #3 Political Scientist. Median Salary: $125,350.
- #4 Astronomer. Median Salary: $119,730.
- #5 Biochemist or Biophysicist. Median Salary: $94,270.
- #6 Geoscientist. Median Salary: $93,580.
Is PCB a good option?
So it’s a good career option in the future for any students because it has good scope after certain years. Eligibility: After class 12th with PCB if you want to pursue homeopathy then bachelor and masters both courses are available.
Can a PCB student become data scientist?
B.Sc in Data Sciences is a 3 year undergraduate course. The eligibility criteria is the completion of Class 12 with Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics). So, with PCB you are not eligible for this course.
Which is better PCM or PCB?
If you want a quick answer, take PCB if you want to study medicine after 12. Take PCM if you want to pursue engineering after 12. Take both (PCMB) if you are not sure what you want to study. If you like to do courses in basic sciences, then you can choose your preferred subjects accordingly.
Is MBBS difficult?
Is MBBS First Year Hard? First year MBBS is tough and requires hard work. Though 1st year is a lot to take in as a novice, the syllabus isn’t impossible to learn, it’s just lengthy and if underestimated, MBBS becomes difficult to cope up with.
What can a PCB student become?
Career opportunities– general employment opportunities are as a clinical researcher, research scientist, lab technician, quality control inspector, health sector officer, etc. there are many subdivisions which gives a lot of options. Zoology is the study of animal anatomy.
Is PCB tough?
Neither Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (PCMB) combination is hard nor Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) combination is tough.