Career Options After B.Sc They can also take up non-science programs in domains like journalism, animation, management, and hospitality specializations, among other things. Also, there’s always the option to take professional certification courses like MBA, Data Science, Machine Learning, Software, and Management.
Which course is best after non-medical?
Some of the popular courses after 12th Non-medical are:
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech/BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Law (BA LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
What are the jobs if we take non-medical?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
What should I do after BSc?
Some of the popular options after completing BSc IT are given below:
- Post Graduation (M.Sc. -IT/ MCA)
- Master of Business Administration – MBA.
- Studies abroad for MS or MBA.
- Masters of Technology.
- MSc Technology.
- Masters of IT.
- Masters of Information Management and Systems.
- Masters of Science in IT.
Is BSc better than BTech?
Answer: If you look at it from a wider perspective, BTech as a degree is a bit better than B.Sc. for science aspirants. The bachelor of technology is a professional degree with many real world career prospects across a number of technical fields.
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Which job is best for PCM students?
Think beyond Engineering: 10 career options for students with PCM combination in class 12
- Forensic Science.
- Data Analytics.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Aviation. A career as a pilot is one of the highest paying jobs in India.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India – 2021
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Investment Banker.
- Management Consultant.
Can a non-medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.
Which stream is best for government jobs?
Here we go:
- Agricultural Studies: Agricultural study is a great option to fetch Government job. Agricultural department looks after agricultural activities of farmers, fertilizers, consultancy etc.
- Veterinary Science. Veterinary Science course in India is meant for only those who have a heart for the welfare of animals.
What is the salary of MSc it?
The average MSc IT salary package received by the students after completing the course typically ranges from INR 3 lakhs per annum to INR 8 lakhs per annum.