BS Medical Technology or MedTech is a four-year degree program that provides students with the necessary skills and training in conducting laboratory tests. These tests are used in detecting, diagnosing, preventing, and treating various diseases.
What is BSc medical technology course?
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) is an Undergraduate Program offered by Amrita Center for Allied Health Sciences. Medical Laboratory Technology is an Allied Health specialty concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases through the use of clinical laboratory tests.
What can I do after BSc medical technology?
B.Sc. Medical Technology Students can consider the following Courses for further Studies:
- MBA in Biotechnology.
- Pharma Courses.
- MLT-Medical Lab Technology Course.
- BHMS, BAMS, BPT.
- Hospitality Management.
Is BSc medical technology good course?
BSc MLT is a good course as the course is diversifying with new technologies in the respective fields and with adverse career opportunities and a person can have a secure job in private as well as public healthcare sectors, diagnostic centres as well as laboratories.
Can Medtech be a doctor?
Medical technologists are healthcare professionals who work with physicians, but they are not doctors. A medical technologist can become a doctor by enrolling in medical school and completing their education in their chosen field. Since medical technologists already have completed a bachelor’s degree.
What are the subjects in medical technology?
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
- Inorganic and Organic Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry (Qualitative and Quantitative Chemistry)
- Anatomy and Physiology with Pathophysiology.
- Biochemistry for Medical Laboratory Science.
- Community and Public Health for Medical Laboratory Science.
Which paramedical course has highest salary?
In India, the salary of a radiologist can go as high as 5.5 LPA. A Certificate or Diploma holder can earn about INR 30,000 per month. Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLT)
- B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology.
Which field is best after BSc?
Top Academic Courses to Pursue After B.Sc
- M.Sc (Master of Science) This is the most obvious choice for B.Sc graduates for higher studies.
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Data Science.
- Machine Learning.
Is NEET required for BSC medical technology?
Is NEET required for B.Sc Medical Lab Technology? No, you need not have to appear in NEET for admission into B.Sc Medical Lab Technology.
Which is best paramedical course?
Top 10 Paramedical Courses
- B.Sc in Nursing.
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant.
- M.Sc in Community Health Nursing.
- M.Sc in Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing.
- M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing.
- M.Sc in Health Nursing.
- M.Sc in Pediatric Nursing.
- MD in Pathology.