1. Profound concern and affection for another person. 2. In psychoanalysis, love may be equated with pleasure, particularly as it applies to the gratifying sexual experiences between individuals.
What are different ways to say I love you?
Classic ways to say I love you
- I love you.
- I’m in love with you.
- You’re the love of my life.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I’m crazy about you.
- I’m head over heels for you.
- You’re my other half.
- I will always love you.
What is the medical term for liver?
Hepatic – referring to the liver. Hepatic artery – the blood vessel which brings blood with oxygen to the liver. Hepatic vein – the blood vessel which takes blood away from the liver. Hepatitis – inflammation of the liver. Hepatology – study of the liver.
What is the medical term for heart?
The heart muscle, or cardiac muscle, is medically called the myocardium (“myo-” being the prefix denoting muscle).
What are 5 ways to say I love you?
5 Different Ways To Say “I love you“
- I can’t stop thinking about you. No one matters but you.
- I’ve got you under my skin. I lost my heart to you.
- You set my heart on fire. Words. to express: to say opinions or feelings. express in other languages. QUIZ. Teacher’s pet is ___
What is the code for I Love You?
2. 143: I Love You.
What are the three words better than I love you?
Phrases that should be as important to us as a declaration of love.
- “I forgive you.” I forgive you for all the things have done, or will do, that may hurt me.
- “I’ll sacrifice for you.” I’ll sacrifice my time for you.
- “I respect you.” I respect you for who you are, and not for what I feel you deserve.
What is the best medicine for liver disease?
The main treatment for primary biliary cirrhosis is to slow liver damage with the drug ursodiol (Actigall, Urso).
Is bananas good for your liver?
This is because the sugar present in fruits, known as fructose, can cause abnormal amounts of fat in the blood when consumed in large amounts. Bananas are not bad for the liver, but try to limit them to 1-2/ day and not beyond that as the fructose in them can lead to fatty liver diseases.
What are examples of liver disease?
There are many kinds of liver diseases:
- Diseases caused by viruses, such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C.
- Diseases caused by drugs, poisons, or too much alcohol. Examples include fatty liver disease and cirrhosis.
- Liver cancer.
- Inherited diseases, such as hemochromatosis and Wilson disease.
What are the names of heart conditions?
Heart Disease: Types, Causes, and Symptoms
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Arrhythmias.
- Heart Failure.
- Heart Valve Disease.
- Pericardial Disease.
- Cardiomyopathy (Heart Muscle Disease)
- Congenital Heart Disease.
What is a cardiac mi?
Overview. A heart attack (myocardial infarction) happens when one or more areas of the heart muscle don’t get enough oxygen. This happens when blood flow to the heart muscle is blocked.
What is poor circulation called?
Poor circulation is when there is inadequate blood flow to certain areas of the body, in particular the legs and feet. This is called peripheral vascular disease or peripheral artery disease. Your arteries deliver oxygen-rich blood from your heart to other parts of your body including your arms and legs.