Abbreviation for vital signs.
What does VH stand for on aircraft?
Aircraft flying within Australia must be included in the Australian Civil Aircraft Register. When the aircraft is registered, it is assigned a registration mark. The mark will be preceded by ‘VH-‘, which is the assigned nationality mark for Australia.
What are the abbreviations for medical terms?
A – Medical abbreviations
- a.c.: Before meals. As in taking a medicine before meals.
- a/g ratio: Albumin to globulin ratio.
- ACL: Anterior cruciate ligament.
- Ad lib: At liberty.
- AFR: Acute renal failure.
- ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- ADR: Adverse drug reaction.
- AIDS: Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
What does in mean medical terms?
Prefix denoting not or in, into, within.
What does S mean in medical terms?
without (s with an overbar) (from Latin sine) S. sacrum.
What does AP mean in mental health?
Advanced Placement (AP) Psychology.
What is dysphoric mood?
• “Dysphoric mood”: “ an unpleasant mood, such. as sadness, anxiety, or irritability ” (p. 824) • “Dysphoria (dysphoric mood)”: “a condition in. which a person experiences intense feelings of.
What is dissociative Behaviour?
Dissociative disorders are mental disorders that involve experiencing a disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions and identity. People with dissociative disorders escape reality in ways that are involuntary and unhealthy and cause problems with functioning in everyday life.
What does I O stand for in medical terms?
In biology, Input and output (I&O) is the measure of food and fluids that enter and exit the body. Certain patients with the need are placed on I & O, and if so, their urinary output is measured.
What does R mean in medical terms?
R (symbol): This much-used symbol has many meanings in medicine. They include: Respiration: a nurse’s note of “R20” is shorthand for 20 respirations (breaths) per minute. Right: A doctor’s note of a burn on the “R digit 5” places the burn on the right little finger or toe.