TBH ( To Be Honest ) and More Slang Parents Should Know.
What does TBH stand for in the medical field?
TBH – Traditions Behavioral Health.
What are the abbreviations for medical terms?
A – Medical abbreviations
- a.c.: Before meals. As in taking a medicine before meals.
- a/g ratio: Albumin to globulin ratio.
- ACL: Anterior cruciate ligament.
- Ad lib: At liberty.
- AFR: Acute renal failure.
- ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- ADR: Adverse drug reaction.
- AIDS: Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
What is the short form of TB?
Tuberculosis: A highly contagious infection caused by the bacterium called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Abbreviated TB.
What does no ❤ mean in texting?
“No ❤️” combines the negativity of rejection with the positivity of a heart emoji. The top Urban Dictionary entries on the term define it as “a passive aggressive way to say no, saying no in a judgmental way.” and “it’s just a funny way to say no.” The emoji.
What does TBT mean in text?
TBT stands for Throwback Thursday. People use it when sharing old photos and videos of themselves for nostalgia.
What does lmao stand for?
LMAO — ” laughing my ass off ” LOL — “laughing out loud”, or “lots of laughs” (a reply to something amusing)
What is medical jargon?
Medical jargon was defined as any medical terminology which may be unfamiliar to persons without clinical experience, including: Contextual jargon, layman terms which took on specific meanings in the clinical context (e.g. episode).
What is T C in medical term?
transitional care, see there. treated/control.
What are the most common medical abbreviations?
Common Medical Abbreviations List Center
- ANED: Alive no evidence of disease.
- ARF: Acute renal (kidney) failure.
- cap: Capsule.
- CPAP: Continuous positive airway pressure.
- DJD: Degenerative joint disease.
- DM: Diabetes mellitus.
- HA: Headache.
- IBD: Inflammatory bowel disease.
What are the 3 types of tuberculosis?
- Active TB Disease. Active TB is an illness in which the TB bacteria are rapidly multiplying and invading different organs of the body.
- Miliary TB. Miliary TB is a rare form of active disease that occurs when TB bacteria find their way into the bloodstream.
- Latent TB Infection.
How do u know if u have TB?
Signs and symptoms of active TB include:
- Coughing for three or more weeks.
- Coughing up blood or mucus.
- Chest pain, or pain with breathing or coughing.
- Unintentional weight loss.
- Night sweats.
Who does TB affect the most?
Tuberculosis mostly affects adults in their most productive years. However, all age groups are at risk. Over 95% of cases and deaths are in developing countries. People who are infected with HIV are 18 times more likely to develop active TB (see TB and HIV section below).