- The American Medical Student Research Journal.
- The British Student Doctor Journal.
- The Einstein Journal of Biology and Medicine.
- Harvard Medical Student Review.
- Harvard Public Health Review.
- International Journal of Medical Students.
- Pulse Voices.
- Student BMJ.
How do I start a medical publication?
Whatever the focus of your journal, the steps for setting one up are similar.
- Identify the gap.
- Build a website that will home your journal.
- Set up an editorial board.
- Involve associate editors who can provide support.
- Call for papers.
- Manage your submissions.
- Copy-edit and type-set your articles.
How can I publish my medical research paper in India?
All manuscripts submitted for publication to the IJMR should include the following: (1) First page file; (2) Article file; (3) Tables & Figures; (4) A scanned copy of ethical clearance certificate; (5) Undertaking by authors & copyright transfer agreement. Details are given below.
Where can I publish a research paper for free?
Free Paper Publication
- Journal of Modern Materials (Materials Science Journal)
- Journal of Modeling and Simulation of Materials (Modeling & Simulation Journal)
- Advanced Journal of Graduate Research (Bachelor / Master Degree Student’s Research Paper)
- Advanced Nano Research (Nano Research Journal)
What publications do doctors read?
5 Must-Read Medical Publications For Doctors
- PubMed. PubMed, a medical website from the US National Library of Medicine, provides doctors with abstracts and full articles on various medical topics.
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Practice Builders’ Blog.
Do you have to publish as a doctor?
The author maintains that a physician must publish because the knowledge is proper- ty of the entire mankind, because scientific journals offer the most reliable (medical) information, and because the process of publishing serves also as a final education of true experts.
Who writes BMJ?
The BMJ is a weekly peer-reviewed medical trade journal, published by the trade union the British Medical Association (BMA).
Can anyone publish a research paper?
In theory, yes. There are no requirements that an author needs to have an academic title or education. Neither does one have to be affiliated to a university or other form or research institute.
What is the cost of publishing a research paper in India?
The publication fee for online monthly journal is Rs 1750 for single author, Rs 2150 for multiple authors. The publication fee for accepted article in print journal (quarterly publication) is Rs 3000 plus Rs 500 additional for each co-author.
Can you get a research paper published?
Publishing a research paper in a peer-reviewed journal is an important activity within the academic community. It’s also vital to find a suitable academic journal for your topic and writing style, so you can tailor your research paper to it and increase your chances of publication and wider recognition.
Can I publish my research paper in journals free of cost?
The straightforward answer is yes, you can publish articles for free. In that case, costs of publishing will be paid by subscriptions, i.e. universities, institutions, etc. who want to read that journal.
Can you publish research independently?
A researcher can publish scholarly articles even without having affiliations. There are a lot of papers published by researchers representing as ‘independent researchers’. It is mandatory to input the affiliation of authors in any journal management system.
Are open access journals free to publish?
As opposed to traditional journals, which often charge readers hefty fees to access journal content, OA journals provide content for free on the web and charge researchers to publish their findings.