List of Required Documents for Kerala MBBS Admission 2020:
- NEET UG Admit Card 2020.
- Kerala CEE Seat Allotment Letter.
- Fee Receipt paid at the time of registration.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Graduation Degree Certificate.
How do I apply for KEAM allotment?
Detailed KEAM Counselling 2021 registration process
- Step 1: Online Option Registrations.
- Step 2: Selection of College and Course.
- Step 3: Filter Options.
- Step 4: Trial KEAM Seat Allotment.
- Step 5: Final KEAM Allotment List.
- Step 6: Seat acceptance fee payment.
- Step 7: Report at the allotted colleges.
Is there Kerala medical entrance exam?
KEAM is an annual, state-level entrance exam for admission to Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Medical and Medical Allied Courses at colleges in Kerala conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
How do I apply for KEAM entrance exam 2021?
How to fill KEAM application form 2021?
- Visit the official KEAM website at cee.kerala.gov.in and click on the link to ‘New Registration’ from KEAM 2021 candidate portal.
- During KEAM registration, candidates will be required to enter the basic details like name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
What is the qualifying marks for KEAM?
The cut off marks will be 50% for general candidates and 40% for SEBC/ST/SC candidates. KEAM 2021 counselling has been started from 4th October 2021.
Is KEAM only for engineering?
The entrance examination is conducted only for Engineering and BPharm courses. However, candidates interested in Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical and Architecture courses have to apply for KEAM.
Is KEAM only for Kerala students?
Only Indian Nationals can apply for KEAM. However, OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) and PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) candidates will also be treated at par with Indian Citizens for the limited purpose of admission.
Can I write NEET without KEAM?
Hello, To take admission into any medical course in India you need to appear for NEET exam. For admission into medical in Kerala, you need to appear for NEET. KEAM is conducted only for admission into engineering, architecture and Pharmacy courses in Kerala.
Is Neet required for BSc nursing?
BSc Nursing Admission 2021 is based on an entrance exam. Candidates must qualify any national level entrance exam such as NEET, INI CET etc to pursue the course. The average fees of B.Sc. Nursing ranges from INR 2,000 to 2 lakhs in India.
How do I add NEET marks to KEAM?
Candidates can enter the home page through ‘KEAM 2020-Candidate Portal ‘ in the above website by giving their Application Number and Password. Then by clicking the Menu Item ‘Mark Submission for B. Arch’, the marks data can be submitted as per the instructions therein.
How do you crack KEAM easily?
How to crack KEAM 2022?
- Know the KEAM 2022 exam pattern. Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam should check the exam pattern of KEAM 2022 beforehand to boost the preparation level.
- Focus on time, speed, and accuracy.
- Know the important books.
- Know the topics with high weightage.
- Revise Regularly.
How many students are appearing for KEAM 2020?
KEAM 2020 Statistics: A total of 71,742 students had appeared for KEAM 2020 for engineering while 52,145 for Pharmacy. Out of the total appeared candidates, 56,599 students and 44,390 students have qualified in the engineering and pharmacy stream respectively.