Steps to get the medical certificate for sick leave:-
- Go to JustDoc with your medical problem.
- Select your specialization & consultation type.
- Make a payment as per your requirement.
- Get the online prescription.
- Now drop an email to [email protected] once your consultation is over, that you require a medical certificate.
What is required for medical certificate?
Documents needed to get Medical Certificate Attested Original Passport. Passport Photocopy with the relevant pages including residence visa page. Letter from a reputed Indian hospital or medical center. Valid medical certificates from a known hospital.
Can any doctor give medical certificate?
The certificate should only be issued in respect of an illness or injury observed by the doctor or reported by the patient, and deemed to be true by the doctor.
Can I get medical certificate online?
Clinic e-services allow customers to submit online requests regarding medical certificates or Occupational Health Cards (OHCs). They are given the appointment date immediately and can deposit the fee at the clinic. 5
How can I get medical certificate?
Medical Certificate Contents
- Name and address of the patient.
- Name and address of the doctor/ medical practitioner.
- The exact period of leave/time off that is medically justifiable.
- Nature/ degree of incapacitation/ injury/ illness.
- Date of medical diagnosis and the date of issue of the certificate.
Who can give medical certificate?
Yes, a medical practitioner can issue a medical certificate after a patient has taken sick leave, providing the certificate states:
- the date the certificate was issued.
- the period during which the practitioner believes the patient would have been unfit for work.
How long is a medical certificate valid?
The competent authority will have established national requirements for the medical examination and certificate. FS/PS Guidelines – Medical certificates are valid for a maximum period of two years for persons older than 18 years. For persons younger than 18 years the validity shall not exceed one year.
Does Chemist Warehouse issue medical certificates?
Yes, a doctor can issue you with a Medical Certificate if deemed suitable.