Documents required for Retail Licence
- Statutory Application form – 19 for licenses in form (20,21)
- Residential address proof of proprietor / Partner / Director / Competent Persons / Registered Pharmacist.
What is needed to open a medical shop?
Q. What is the procedure to open a medical store?
- Ownership proof of premises.
- Business constitution and registration proof.
- Affidavit of non-conviction of proprietor or partners or directors under the Drug and Cosmetics Act of 1940.
- Registered pharmacist affidavit.
- Equally competent full time working employees affidavit.
How can I get pharmacy license in Telangana?
- Bio data as per proforma.
- Appointment letter of competent person.
- Proof of qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Passport size Photo.
- ID proof.
- Address proof.
- Affidavit of the competent person.
How do you get a drug license?
The documents essential for obtaining a sale license are:
- Constitution of the entity – Memorandum of Association (MOA), Articles of Association (AOA) for a company, partnership deed, LLP agreement in case of partnership and LLP.
- ID proof of partner/director/proprietor.
Can I rent my pharmacy license?
Renting out registration certificate to others is illegal and has been bringing a bad name to the industry, but pharmacists say they are left with little choice and have to do it out of desperation for money. People who are renting out their registration certificate have a proper job and are not jobless.
Can a MBBS doctor open a medical store?
6.3 Running an open shop (Dispensing of Drugs and Appliances by Physicians): – A physician should not run an open shop for sale of medicine for dispensing prescriptions prescribed by doctors other than himself or for sale of medical or surgical appliances.
How much profit does a medical store make?
How much profit does a medical store make? Retail medical shop profit margins range from 5% to 30%. There are different margins for each type of product, such as profit margins for trapped products, generic medicines, OTC (over-the-counter) medicines, branded prescription products.
Can BDS Doctor open medical store?
No the license for drug store is only applicable to people who have done pharmacy. diploma or degree. also medical doctors can keep medicines for practice.
How do I register for PCI?
PCI in a circular urged all the registered pharmacists in the country to fill their pharmacist registration details under PRTS as per the following steps: Step-1: Type http://www.pci.nic.in/UM. html, Step-2: Click on User Management, Step-3: Register yourself and click ‘Submit’, Step-4: After registration, fill the
How do I register for PCI registration?
Institute should be approved by PCI u/s 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948. The applicant is required to submit a request for issue of certificate stating the purpose for which certificate of good standing is required & submit the communication of concerned body / Institution requiring the same.
What is drug license number?
A Product Licence Number (or PL code for short) is a unique identifier on the packaging of medicines, used to uniquely identify the product.
What is Form 20B drug license?
Wholesale License for sale or distribution of drugs under Drugs and Cosmetics Rules in Form 20B & 21B or its renewal in Form 21C is issued to the manufacturer (subsidiary office/representative of the parent company) or any other who want to sell, stock, exhibit or offer for sale or distribute drugs, by the State