How Can I check Gamca medical status online?
- Open google and search for Gamca or Gcchmc.
- Click on the official website of Gamca which is – https://v2.gcchmc.org.
- At menu bar click on check candidate status.
- Enter your passport number and nationality and click on generate.
How can I check my medical report online in Saudi Arabia?
You can now check your Efada medical report online by visiting the Efada service page on the MoH website.
- Enter your “BORDER NUMBER“
- Then, enter the “SPONSOR ID“
- Select “Iqama Issuance” and click on the “Search” button.
How do I get a Gamca medical slip online?
The expatriates can log onto the GAMCA website (www.gcchmc.org) and generate their own medical slip for the medical check up by means of online payment, which comes up to $10. The website will provide you with the name and address of the medical centre that will conduct your medical check up.
What is the validity period of Gamca medical report?
Validity of GAMCA medical test The GAMCA medical test validity period for Saudi Arabia is only 3 months. It means you need to stamp your visa on passport within 90 days of issuance of such a medical test report.
What is a medical report?
A medical report is a comprehensive report that covers a person’s clinical history. A medical report is a vital piece of evidence that can validate and support your claim for Social Security Disability benefits.
What is Gamca test?
GAMCA (Gulf Approved Medical centers Association) is an association created to provide medical examinations to expatriates intending to join the Labor Market in the GCC countries.
How do I check my Absher status?
Enquire about Requests and Visas
- Login to the e-visa platform.
- Select (Inquire About the Status of a Request).
- Select the type of request you want to inquire about from the list provided.
- Enter the number of the request and image code.
- Click on (inquire).
- After query: The results will be shown to you directly.
What is medical test in Saudi?
The required medical examination involves a physical examination and your medical history being taken by your IPSA clinician. The various blood tests that are required for your Saudi visa are: HIV. Syphilis/VDRL. A full Hepatitis B profile.
How do I check my Absher health insurance status?
Check Insurance validity through Absher
- Click on the “Inquiries” button under Family Members.
- Click on the “Query Health Insurance“.
- Select the Family Member from the dependents list.
- The Absher will show you the Health Insurance expiry date.
How do I register for Gamca online?
Book Online GAMCA/GCC Medical Test Appointment
- Click on Submit button- Fill up the captcha that is made available to you and then finally click on “Submit” to submit the form.
- Payment confirmation- A new payment confirmation page will be opened showing your Name, Email ID, Passport Number and Amount.
How do I get a Gamca medical appointment?
The Candidates can log onto the GAMCA website and generate their own medical slip for the medical check up by means of online payment, or they can take our service which comes up to 1500*. The website will provide you assistance with the name and address of the medical centre that will conduct your medical check up.
What is MOFA no?
MOFA number is your visa number and it is issued by Ministiry (Mandatory)
Which country required Gamca medical?
There are a total of 6 GCC countries that requires gamca for visa approval. They are UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman.
What are the medical test for Oman visa?
Oman Immigration Medical
- Physical exam.
- Blood tests. HIV. Syphilis. Hepatitis B & C. Urinalysis.
- Stool Sample.
- Chest x-ray.
Is Gamca required for Saudi Arabia?
Gamca or GCC Approved Medical Centers Association is a mandatory medical examination that you have to pass before travelling to GCC countries for employment, for applying residence visa or higher studies. The result of the medical report is automatically updated with the system in the Saudi Embassy with your passport.