Structuring a research article
- Title, abstract and keywords. The title, abstract and keywords are essential to the successful communication of research.
- Discussion and conclusions.
- Authorship and acknowledgements.
- Supplementary and supporting information.
Where can I publish a medical article?
- The American Medical Student Research Journal.
- The British Student Doctor Journal.
- The Einstein Journal of Biology and Medicine.
- Harvard Medical Student Review.
- Harvard Public Health Review.
- International Journal of Medical Students.
- Pulse Voices.
- Student BMJ.
How do I choose a medical journal for publication?
Criteria for Evaluating a Journal
- Scientific Rigor. A key indicator of journal quality is the scientific rigor of the publications published in the journal.
- Editorial Quality.
- Peer Review Process.
- Editorial Board Members.
- Journal Reputation/Business Model.
- Author Rights and Copyright.
- Indexing Status.
How do you get a publication?
The writing stage
- 1) Focus on a story that progresses logically, rather than chronologically.
- 2) Don’t try to write and edit at the same time.
- 3) Don’t bury your argument like a needle in a haystack.
- 4) Ask a colleague to check your work.
- 5) Get published by writing a review or a response.
Is it hard to get published in a medical journal?
The research publication process isn’t easy, and rejection is common. You may need to submit your paper to multiple journals and take your paper through many revisions before it’s finally published, Dr. Galper said. “Each peer-reviewed rejection or revision of your paper can make it stronger,” he said.
What are the 3 types of articles?
Definite and Indefinite Articles (a, an, the) In English there are three articles: a, an, and the. Articles are used before nouns or noun equivalents and are a type of adjective. The definite article (the) is used before a noun to indicate that the identity of the noun is known to the reader.
What is an article and examples?
Articles are words that define a noun as specific or unspecific. Consider the following examples: After the long day, the cup of tea tasted particularly good. By using the article the, we’ve shown that it was one specific day that was long and one specific cup of tea that tasted good.
Where can I publish an article?
You can publish articles online right now
- Medium. Medium is a very popular free publishing site where you can share your writing.
- Linkedin Articles. You are probably already on Linkedin.
- EzineArticles. EzineArticles has been around for a very long time.
- Article Alley.
- PUB HTML5.
What publications do doctors read?
5 Must-Read Medical Publications For Doctors
- PubMed. PubMed, a medical website from the US National Library of Medicine, provides doctors with abstracts and full articles on various medical topics.
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Practice Builders’ Blog.
Which journals are easy to publish?
Top 4 Scopus Indexed Journals for Easy Publication – How to Publish Paper in Scopus Indexed Journal
- International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems.
- Walailak Journal of Science and Technology.
- Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems.
What is Scopus publication?
Scopus is an Elsevier’s abstract and citation database that was launched in 2004 to improve institutions’ and professionals’ progress in sciences and healthcare. It is known to be the best abstraction and citation database for peer-reviewed journals.