Antibiotics, antibacterial medications. ABX Air. An asset-backed securities index.
What does as mean in medical terms?
AS ankylosing spondylitis; aortic stenosis; auris sinistra (left ear)
How do I open an ABX file?
How to open file with ABX extension?
- Download and install WordPerfect Office.
- Update WordPerfect Office to the latest version.
- Set the default application to open ABX files to WordPerfect Office.
- Check the ABX for errors.
What does no ABX mean?
Bronchitis, Viral (Adult; No Abx) You have a viral bronchitis. This illness is contagious during the first few days and is spread through the air by coughing and sneezing, or by direct contact (touching the sick person and then touching your own eyes, nose, or mouth).
Can dogs take antibiotics?
What are the most common dog antibiotics? If your dog needs an antibiotic, it’s likely to be one of the pet antibiotics below, said Dr. Phillips. Amoxil ( amoxicillin ): This broad-spectrum antibiotic can treat many different types of bacterial infections in dogs from respiratory issues to gastrointestinal problems.
What is IV ABX?
What are Intravenous Antibiotics? Intravenous antibiotics are antibiotics that are administered directly into a vein so that they can enter the bloodstream immediately and bypass the absorption in the gut.
What are the abbreviations for medical terms?
A – Medical abbreviations
- a.c.: Before meals. As in taking a medicine before meals.
- a/g ratio: Albumin to globulin ratio.
- ACL: Anterior cruciate ligament.
- Ad lib: At liberty.
- AFR: Acute renal failure.
- ADHD: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- ADR: Adverse drug reaction.
- AIDS: Acquired immune deficiency syndrome.
What does R mean in medical terms?
R (symbol): This much-used symbol has many meanings in medicine. They include: Respiration: a nurse’s note of “R20” is shorthand for 20 respirations (breaths) per minute. Right: A doctor’s note of a burn on the “R digit 5” places the burn on the right little finger or toe.