Top Bank Exams in India 2021
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Bank PO Exam (IBPS PO)
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Exam (IBPS Clerk)
- State Bank of India PO Exam (SBI PO)
- State Bank of India Clerk Exam (SBI Clerk)
- State Bank of India Specialist Officer Exam (SBI SO)
What is bank clerk salary?
The initial salary package of the IBPS Clerk is about Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 30,000/- per month that includes the Dearness Allowance and other benefits. The IBPS Clerk Pay Scale is Rs.19900-1000/1-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
Which bank exam has highest salary?
SBI PO Salary The salary which is offered by the State Bank Of India is the highest salary amongst all the public banks in India. The salary structure of SBI PO is, the basic pay is set at Rs. 27,620/- with 4 advance increments.
What is SBI PO salary?
The initial in-hand salary of SBI PO ranges between Rs. 52000- Rs. 55000 per month with the basic pay of Rs. 41,960. The Gross compensation received lies between 8.20 Lakhs (minimum) to Rs. 13.08 lakhs (maximum) per annum.
Which app is best for banking mock test?
Best Bank Exam Preparation Apps
- Grade Up.
- Online Tayyari.
- Oliveboard’s Mock Tests & Exam Prep App.
- IBPS Bank Exam Preparation.
Which government job has highest salary?
Here are 15 of the highest paying government jobs in India (in no particular order):
- IAS Officer.
- ISRO Scientist.
- Flying Officer in Defense Services.
- Government Doctor.
- IPS Officer.
- Professor in Government Universities.
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Indian Foreign Services.
What is basic salary pay?
Basic salary, also called base salary, is the amount of money a salaried employee regularly earns before any additions or deductions are applied to their earnings. These adjustments may include such things as added bonuses or deductions for the employee’s company health insurance premium.
What should I do to get job in bank?
Below are the eligibility criteria and qualifications of bank jobs for 12th pass and freshers.
- The applicant should be an Indian to apply for banking exam.
- For clerical post, he/she must be a graduate and +2 with 60% or more marks.
- Applicant must have a minimum age of 18 years to a maximum of 28 years for clerical post.
What is the minimum salary of bank manager?
The average salary for a Bank Manager is ₹7,87,500 per year (₹42,660 per month), which is ₹4,00,000 (+103%) higher than the national average salary in India. A Bank Manager can expect an average starting salary of ₹3,15,600. The highest salaries can exceed ₹20,00,000.
What is the salary of RBI Grade A officer?
(A) For Grade ‘A’ Officers: They will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 28150 /- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’.