Tech / BE. Engineering remains to be one of the most popular courses after Non-Medical. You can opt for B. Tech in various fields like Computer Science, Electronics, Aviation, Chemical, Mechanical and many other options available.
What is the scope in non medical?
Apart from the science domain, non-medical students can also opt for Law as a career. They could choose to pursue B.A L.L.B, B.B.A L.L.B, B.Com L.L.B followed by an L.L.M. They could also go for integrated courses like M.B.A-L.L.M.
What should I do after 12th Non medical for high salary?
Here are the best high salary courses after 12th PCB without NEET:
- BSc Nursing.
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics.
- B.Sc. Clinical Research.
- BHMS course.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- BSc Psychology.
- BSc Forensic Science.
- BSc Optometry.
Which degree is best for non medical students?
Some of the popular courses after 12th Non-medical are:
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech/BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Law (BA LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Which job is best after 12th?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2017
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
What can girls do after 12th non-medical?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Which stream has highest salary?
Take a look at the top 10 highest paying jobs in India (in no particular order) as of 2021.
- Data Science.
- Digital Marketing.
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant.
Can a non medical student become doctor?
No, arts students are not eligible for doctor. For being a doctor you must study MBBS and for studying MBBS you must write NEET and being eligible for neet you must have studied science in your 12th standard. NEET is the only entrance examination for getting a seat into any medical stream.
Which course has high salary?
- Medicine. There is a huge number of students who apply for the medical field each year in India.
- Engineering. Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology (BE/B.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
Which job has highest salary in science?
7 Highest Paying Science Jobs
- #1 Physicist. Median Salary: $129,850. Education: Doctorate.
- #2 Computer Research Scientist. Median Salary: $126,830.
- #3 Political Scientist. Median Salary: $125,350.
- #4 Astronomer. Median Salary: $119,730.
- #5 Biochemist or Biophysicist. Median Salary: $94,270.
- #6 Geoscientist. Median Salary: $93,580.
How can I earn money after 12?
- Work at a store or restaurant.
- Become a tutor.
- Sell your craft.
- A lot of students choose to use their art for earning money.
- You can apply for online internship for content writing, proof reading and designing.
- Develop apps.
- Become a part of experiments.
Which job is best for PCM students?
Think beyond Engineering: 10 career options for students with PCM combination in class 12
- Forensic Science.
- Data Analytics.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Aviation. A career as a pilot is one of the highest paying jobs in India.
What is a BA college degree?
A BA (Bachelor of Arts) or a BS (Bachelor of Science) degree are both four-year university degrees that share general education requirements. In the U.S., these common courses are standardized and may include: English and writing, mathematics, natural science, and social science and history.
What is non medical?
: not involving, relating to, used in, or concerned with medical care or the field of medicine: not medical nonmedical hospital personnel a nonmedical term nonmedical use of marijuana.