UG Courses available after 12th Science:
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Which subject is best for non-medical?
Optional Subjects with PCM (Non-Medical Stream)
- Computer Science.
- Home Science.
- Fine Arts.
- Physical Education.
How can I decide my life after 12th?
What to do after 12th?
- Remain in the chosen stream and choose a higher education.
- Appear in an Entrance exam.
- Change the stream and choose a higher education.
- Choose a professional course.
- Choose a vocational course.
- Plan..in case you do not get the course/ college of your choice.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India – 2021
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Investment Banker.
- Management Consultant.
Which group is best in 11th?
The best group in class 11 is bio maths group but it is the toughest of all. Then comes csc group and then commerce group. Commerce group is the easiest of all the group and it is also a good group and it has many opportunities nowadays.
How do I decide my career?
Before you decide what career to pursue, carefully consider your options and ask yourself the following 10 questions:
- What are my interests?
- What are my skills?
- What are my talents and strengths?
- What is my personality?
- What are my values?
- What education or training do I need?
- Are there jobs available in this career?
What should I do after 12th for high salary?
Top 20 High Salary Courses After 12th Science [PCMB]
- Medicine: MBBS.
- Engineering and Technology: BTech/BE.
- BSc Information Technology.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- BSc Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Alternative Medicine Courses: BHMS, BAMS, Naturopathy Courses.
- BSc in Nursing.
How do I choose a career path?
Follow an organized process and you will increase your chances of making a good decision.
- Assess Yourself.
- Make a List of Occupations to Explore.
- Explore the Occupations on Your List.
- Create a “Short List”
- Conduct Informational Interviews.
- Make Your Career Choice.
- Identify Your Goals.
- Write a Career Action Plan.
What is the salary of IAS?
As per 7th pay Commission an IAS officer gets Rs 56,100 rupees basic salary. Apart from this these officers get many allowances including travel allowance and dearness allowance. As per information an IAS officer gets around more than one lakh rupees as salary every month including the basic salary and allowances.
Which job is best for future?
Check out the latest edition here, with job projections out to 2030.
- Software developers and software quality assurance analysts and testers.
- Registered nurses.
- General and operations managers.
- Financial managers.
- Medical and health services managers.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Market research analysts and marketing specialists.
What is a CEO salary in India?
₹10m. The average salary for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is ₹2,950,423. ₹488k – ₹10m.