Some of the popular courses after 12th Non-medical are:
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech/BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Maths or Statistics.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Law (BA LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
What is the scope of non-medical?
Apart from the science domain, non-medical students can also opt for Law as a career. They could choose to pursue B.A L.L.B, B.B.A L.L.B, B.Com L.L.B followed by an L.L.M. They could also go for integrated courses like M.B.A-L.L.M.
What should I do after 12th Non-medical for high salary?
Here are the best high salary courses after 12th PCB without NEET:
- BSc Nursing.
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics.
- B.Sc. Clinical Research.
- BHMS course.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- BSc Psychology.
- BSc Forensic Science.
- BSc Optometry.
Which subject is best for non-medical?
Optional Subjects with PCM (Non-Medical Stream)
- Computer Science.
- Home Science.
- Fine Arts.
- Physical Education.
Which stream has highest salary?
Take a look at the top 10 highest paying jobs in India (in no particular order) as of 2021.
- Data Science.
- Digital Marketing.
- Medical Professionals.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developers.
- Software Engineers.
- Chartered Accountant.
Which job is best for non-medical student?
Table of Contents
- ENGINEERING. Engineering is one of the most sorted career options after 12th non-medical.
- LAW (BA LLB)
- ONLINE TUTORING.
- COMPUTER APPLICATION SCIENCE.
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
- ONLINE CONSULTANT.
- COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING.
Who earns more commerce or science?
The salary in commerce stream is somewhere around 5 Lakhs INR to 20 Lakhs INR per annum depending on the job profile and company you are working for. The high salary jobs in Science stream are mainly in Computer Science, Engineering and Technology, Medical Sciences, Psychology, amongst others.
What are the highest paying non-medical jobs?
21 highest-paying nonmedical jobs
- Nuclear engineer. National average salary: $93,259 per year.
- Judge. National average salary: $95,046 per year.
- Finance manager. National average salary: $97,375 per year.
- Compensation and benefits manager.
- Hardware design engineer.
- Front-end developer.
- Senior project manager.
Which course has high salary?
- Medicine. There is a huge number of students who apply for the medical field each year in India.
- Engineering. Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology (BE/B.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
Which job has highest salary in science?
7 Highest Paying Science Jobs
- #1 Physicist. Median Salary: $129,850. Education: Doctorate.
- #2 Computer Research Scientist. Median Salary: $126,830.
- #3 Political Scientist. Median Salary: $125,350.
- #4 Astronomer. Median Salary: $119,730.
- #5 Biochemist or Biophysicist. Median Salary: $94,270.
- #6 Geoscientist. Median Salary: $93,580.
Which course is best for future?
These are the 10 best careers for the future.
- Business Analytics.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Forensic Science.
- Computer Game Design.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Cyber Security. Every single year there is a new major attack on the computer systems around the world.
What subjects are non-medical?
The subjects in the Non-medical stream are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and in Medical subjects are Physics, chemistry, maths, biology. English is a common subject and students can select one more additional subject.
Is maths compulsory in non-medical?
Medical: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and an optional subject are required for medical students. Non-Medical: Physics, Chemistry, Math, English, and an optional subject are required for non-medical students.