If you want to pursue a job in the government sector, here are the major exams you can prepare for after BSc:
- Indian Forest Services Exam.
- UPSC Exams.
- Railway Exams.
- Bank Exams.
- LIC AAO Exam.
- AFCAT Exam.
- SSC CGL.
What can I do after BSc medical in Canada?
RE: Professional courses after bsc medical (botany, zoology, chemistry) related to the field
- MSc Medical technology.
- MSc Cardiac perfusion technology.
- MSc Biomedical technology/ MSc Biomedical Engineering.
- MSc Biotechnology.
- MSc Medical Biotechnology.
- MSc Medical Physiology.
- MSc Biochemistry.
- MSc Bioorganic chemistry.
Which job has highest salary in science?
7 Highest Paying Science Jobs
- #1 Physicist. Median Salary: $129,850. Education: Doctorate.
- #2 Computer Research Scientist. Median Salary: $126,830.
- #3 Political Scientist. Median Salary: $125,350.
- #4 Astronomer. Median Salary: $119,730.
- #5 Biochemist or Biophysicist. Median Salary: $94,270.
- #6 Geoscientist. Median Salary: $93,580.
Can I become doctor after BSc?
You can become a doctor through BSc, if you pursue MSc or master of science degree in any specialization and then go for a PhD degree in the same specialization.
Which job is best after BSc?
M.Sc is one of the preferred courses after bsc. Some of the most promising job roles after M.Sc include Junior Research Fellow, Research Scientist, Mathematician, Biochemist, Food & Drug Inspector, Chemical Analyst, Statistician, Lab Technician, Assistant Professor, and Professor.
What is salary after BSc it?
BSc IT graduates can get an initial annual salary package between 2.5 lakhs to 4 lakhs per annum. Candidates with a BSc IT degree can get profiles such as programmer, system engineer, software engineer, network administrator.
Which is the best country to study MBBS?
Let us dive into the top countries to study MBBS abroad.
- Study MBBS in UK. The first and foremost is the best option to study medicine in Europe.
- Study MBBS in USA.
- Study MBBS in Canada.
- Study MBBS in Germany.
- Study MBBS in France.
- Study MBBS in China.
- Study MBBS in Ukraine.
- Study MBBS in Russia.
What is salary of NASA scientist?
NASA Salary FAQs The average salary for a Scientist is ₹9,30,643 per year in India, which is 72% lower than the average NASA salary of ₹33,54,714 per year for this job.
Which field is best in science?
Here are the best science careers:
- Environmental Science and Protection Technician.
- Industrial Psychologist.
- Epidemiologist/Medical Scientist.