Sell LIC insurance policies
- You have to register for an agency with LIC directly under a DO (development officer)
- Attend a classroom training for 25 hours at a LIC training institute.
- There would be an exam conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA)
How do I sell my mediclaim policy?
Tips to sell insurance over the phone
- Create an opening and closing: Practice makes a man perfect – so, create a sales call opening and closing that you are comfortable using.
- Be organized:
- Prepare for objections:
- Ask questions:
- Evaluate your success and failure:
- Be sincere:
- Customize your conversation:
Who can sell insurance products in India?
Who can become an insurance agent? The only requirement for becoming an insurance agent is that the candidate must be over 18 years of age and should have completed Class 10. This means that anybody who has an aptitude for selling insurance policies can become a POSP Agent.
How do I pass an insurance interview?
Tips for an insurance-position interview
- Research the company. Before your interview, you should know what kind of insurance they offer, who their direct competitors are, what area they serve and what their values are.
- Be confident.
- Define your goals.
- Show your maturity.
- Ask follow-up questions.
- Send a thank you note.
Who decides insurance premium amount?
For deciding the premium amount, an insurance company examines the type of coverage being opted, the policyholder lifestyle and health conditions, and the likelihood of a claim being made, among other factors.
Is it hard to sell health insurance?
Trying to sell health insurance is a tough job. When you sell health insurance, you’re selling an abstract product that most people find confusing. The insurance industry has its own language, one which most people don’t understand, and the only tangible thing members receive is a little plastic card.
How can I sell more health insurance?
5 Ways to Increase Health Insurance Sales in 2019
- Consider getting into something new. If you have previously focused on individual sales, consider an expansion into Small Group Health Insurance.
- Add Voluntary.
- Sell solutions, not products.
- Find a business partner, without risking any of your income.
- Ask for referrals.
How do I sell my health benefits?
A licensed agent who wishes to sell Covered CA plans on the state health insurance marketplace must also receive certification as a Covered CA agent. To obtain Covered CA certification, an agent must complete online courses, pass an exam, and submit an agent agreement and other paperwork.
How can I sell my insurance online in India?
Coverfox launches Coverdrive app for insurance agents. Online insurance broker Coverfox.com, has announced the launch of Coverdrive – a mobile app that allows insurance agents to sell insurance through its seller platform.
How much do insurance agents make in India?
The highest salary for an Insurance Agent in India is ₹33,260 per month. The lowest salary for an Insurance Agent in India is ₹6,427 per month.
How can I get IRDA Licence?
Regulation 4 of the regulations (i.e. IRDA (licensing of Insurance Agents) /Regulations, 2000) requires that a person desiring to obtain or renew a license to act as an insurance agent or a composite insurance agent shall possess the minimum qualification of a pass in 12th standard or equivalent examination conducted
Can you sell health insurance from home?
You don’t have to spend your time traveling and chasing leads to build an insurance business. To take these calls, you must have a valid license to sell Life & Health insurance in your home state, plus hold a valid Life & Health Insurance License in at least 2 other states.
Can you sell home car insurance?
A career in auto insurance is exciting. Once you register for and pass the exam and get the license, you can sell car insurance in Alberta. You’re also certified to sell other types of general insurance as well such as home, business, and different types of liability insurance.
How do I sell my mobile phone insurance?
9 Tips to Closing the Deal when Selling Insurance Over the Phone
- Listen carefully and engage them.
- Avoid jargon and slang.
- Be prepared for the call.
- Establish yourself as an expert.
- Build rapport with your prospect.
- Don’t give up.
- Being organized is key.
- Script your pitch.